Hunter Douglas can deliver window treatments with revolutionary style and functionality. This article will cover 3 of the most common Hunter Douglas shades, including: silhouette, pirouette and luminette.
Below are the 3 common Hunter Douglas shades:
Hunter Douglas Silhouette window shadings feature adjustable fabric vanes suspended between two sheer facing fabrics.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Energy-efficient design creates an insulating layer of air, and blocks 99% UV rays
- All fabrics available in cut yardage for coordination with other room elements
- Motorization available Source: HunterDouglasContract
Hunter Douglas’ Pirouette® window shadings allow you to control the light in a room in a new
way. Soft fabric vanes attached to a single sheer backing appear to float when open, drawing natural light into your room; when closed, they look just like a modern shade. One of our most sought-after contemporary window treatments, Pirouette® shades offers the ultimate in simple elegance and convenience. Source: 3DayBlinds
Marrying the beauty of sheers with the privacy of a soft draperies, Luminette® privacy sheers feature translucent fabric facings and vanes that rotate for infinite degrees of light control and privacy. An inspired, elegant alternative to traditional draperies, Luminette® Privacy Sheers are perfect for an entire wall of windows or French doors. The graceful folds recall traditional draperies but with a lighter, softer feel with soft vertical vanes that block 99% of UV rays when closed. Source: HunterDouglasGroup
If you want to know more about window treatments that can best fit your home style, contact us now!
601 – 1550 W. 10th Ave
Vancouver, V6J 1Z9
Phone: (604 ) 559-1988